Socal TTORA Memberlist 2017 event schedule announced

From: "Socal TTORA Memberlist" <announcements@PROTECTED>
Subject: Socal TTORA Memberlist 2017 event schedule announced
Date: February 2nd 2017

Welcome to the new SoCal TTORA Annoucement mailing list!

In this email-

  1. New SoCal TTORA mailing list is active
  2. The 2017 event calendar
  3. Next event - Cougar Buttes on Feb 18

New SoCal TTORA mailing list

After a long downtime, the announcement mailing list for the SoCal TTORA Chapter is back up and running. This is our first issue of the new mailing list. We found it more convenient to use email to alert our members of upcoming events. Not everybody checks the TTORA Forum, the SoCal TTORA website or our Facebook page. This mailing list typically only goes out once a month, so it is very low volume. You can always opt-out of this list. Details on how to do so are at the bottom.

2017 Event Calendar

The event calendar for 2017 is now final and posted. We have a few new events this year along with our traditional favorites. Here is the remaining schedule:
Feb 18 - Cougar Buttes
Feb - Snow run TBD
Mar 11 - Chariot Mountain
Apr 1/2 - Calico
May 6 - Upper Coyote / Santa Rosa (Anza Borrego)
Jun 10 - Miller Jeep Trail
Jul 15 - Rowher Flats
Aug 5/6 - Big Bear
Sept 9 - Corral Canyon
Oct 7/8 - Bradshaw Trail
Nov 4/5 - Anza Borrego

Next trail run - Cougar Buttes on Feb 18

We already have 2 events in the bag for 2017 and another event coming up in just a few weeks. The next event is at Cougar Buttes in Johnson Valley on Feb 18th. The trails of Bullfrog and Cakewalk are pretty challenging so be sure to check the requirements. We already have about 7 vehicles signed up for this run. If you are interested in going, be sure to post up on the forum page: http://www.ttora.com/forum/217-official-club-events/241242-cougar-buttes-feb-18-2017-a.html.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This is a low volume announcement newsletter of current events related to the Socal TTORA chapter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you provide is only used by Socal TTORA for contact and announcement purposes. We do not share or sell your information to any 3rd parties.