Socal TTORA Memberlist - Chariot Mountain trip this weekend

From: "Socal TTORA Memberlist" <announcements@PROTECTED>
Subject: Socal TTORA Memberlist - Chariot Mountain trip this weekend
Date: March 9th 2017

Our March trip to Chariot Mountain is this weekend - March 11th!

We have our March trip to Chariot Mountain scheduled for this Saturday. Have you signed up yet? The trail run is mostly 2wd friendly. We'll be leading the group up Chariot Canyon, Oriflamme Canyon and Rodriguez Canyon. There are additional obstacles on the Rodriguez Canyon trail spur for those with 4wd that want to get into the harder stuff. The trails all provide for a very scenic backdrop in the Anza Borrego State Park. The trip is just a day run, but those that want to make their own separate camping arrangements can do so. If you plan to go, please post on the forum thread so we know who is attending. Link to the event thread is here:
http://www.ttora.com/forum/217-official-club-events/241674-chariot-mountain-march-11th-2017-a.html

Calico - April 1-2

The Calico trip is coming up quick! Our next event following the Chariot Mountain trip is our annual Calico trip. Have you marked down the dates? April 1-2, 2017. This is an overnight trip with people camping both Friday and Saturday nights. You can attend just for a day trip if you only want to hit the trails, but hanging out around the campfire each night is half the fun.

We'll be posting the event information for the Calico trip as well as the sign-up sheet shortly after the Chariot Mountain event. We'll send another email reminder just before the Calico event, but in the mean time, be on the lookout for the event information to be posted on the forum page next week.

See you on the trail!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This is a low volume announcement newsletter of current events related to the Socal TTORA chapter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you provide is only used by Socal TTORA for contact and announcement purposes. We do not share or sell your information to any 3rd parties.